Millers first opened its doors to the residents of Frome in 1906 as a small china and hardware shop. Over the course of the 20th century, the shop moved locations within the town several times in order to accommodate a growing business. In 1973, Millers moved to its current position in the Westway Precinct, Frome.
Under the same management since 1987, Millers has continued to grow and evolve. We have extended the footprint of the shop twice, and developed a larger range of kitchen and houseware products to complement our hardware roots.
Over 100 years later, we continue to run the shop with the same level of commitment to the people of Frome. We are fiercely proud of our independent status, retaining the individuality that our customers know and love.